1. How do I create an account?
To create an account, simply click “Start Here.” Enter the required information and click the “Save” button. When your information is saved, your account will be created and you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your account has been established.
2. Do I need an email address for an account?
Yes, you must have an email address to create an account.
3. I am trying to create a new account and it keeps telling me that my email address already exists and I need to use another email address. This is the only email address I have. What should I do?
If you receive a message that your email address already exists, this indicates that you have already created a rewards account on a previous date and you will not need to create another one. You will want to sign in to the account you have already created. To sign in, click the “Sign In” button. Enter your email address and password where prompted, then click “Sign In.”
4. What should I do if I forgot my password?
Simply click the “Sign In” button and enter your email address after “Forgot your Password?” Click “Request Password” and a new password will be emailed to you to use to sign in.
5. How do I earn FREE Rewards?
You may receive mailers periodically, offering FREE Rewards for using your Inspirus Credit Union debit card a specified number of times in one month. Be sure to use your debit card instead of check, cash or credit card.
6. How do I receive my FREE Rewards?
Certificates will be mailed the month following the offer month. For example: If you receive a letter asking you to swipe your card a specified number of times in May, you will receive the FREE Reward certificate in June if you met the offer requirement.
7. How do I enter a certificate that I have received in the mail?
Sign in to your Inspirus Debit Rewards account and click “Rewards” and “Certificate.” Enter your certificate number and click “Enter.”
8. I am trying to enter a certificate and it is telling me it is Invalid, or “Not Found in the System.” What does this mean?
If you are receiving an error message, this indicates there is an error in the certificate number you have entered. As noted, certificates only use the numbers 0 through 9 and lower case letters a, b, c, d, e and f. If you need further assistance verifying your certificate number, please call the member service department.
9. Why is my Online Banking sign-in not working on this site?
The Inspirus Debit Rewards website is separate from the Online Banking website.
10. How do I see the certificates that have been added to my Inspirus Debit Rewards account?
When you sign in to the system, you will see the word “Welcome” and your entered certificates.
11. Do certificates expire?
The expiration date for your certificate is noted on each certificate and under the “Expiration Date” column when you view “Balance Details/History” in your rewards account. Certificates will be invalid at 12AM on that date, and cannot be redeemed for a reward. Their value will become 0.
12. What if I lose or misplace my certificate?
Unfortunately, we have no way of tracking your certificate number once it has been issued to you, so we cannot replace lost or stolen certificates. We suggest you enter your certificate number into your online rewards account immediately upon receipt. Once the certificates are deposited into your online account, you can discard your paper certificate.
13. How do I redeem certificates for a reward?
You can redeem your certificates by clicking on the “Rewards” button. Search for products by category or by keyword. Click on the item you wish to order and click “Order.” Verify the shipping information and click “Submit” then “Confirm.” Most orders will arrive within three weeks.
14. Can I send my reward to someone else?
Yes, simply enter a different address in the shipping information and your reward will be shipped to someone else.
15. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, many items can be shipped to PO Boxes. However, if you select something that is shipped via FedEx Ground, you will be prompted to enter a physical address for delivery.
16. How do I contact Member Services?
Click "Contact Us" for our email address and phone number for our Member Service department.